Join the Team!
We are looking for the brightest talent to help us continue to develop the hospitality industry’s most disruptive software. We are committed to the ongoing development of our teams, our products, and love people who challenge us to do even better!
If this excites you, we definitely want to hear from you!
Ready to Help Change the Way Hospitality Manages Labour?
Innovative, disruptive and nimble. S4labour is always evolving. To do this we rely on our fantastic teams to set new industry standards – which they do, consistently! Our workplace is fast paced, exciting, and continuously developing. We are growing fast, there has never been a better time to join and continue your career development with us.
We are always on the hunt for great people. Here some of the current vacancies.
Type: Various Departments
No idea what you want to do? Think you have what it takes to develop into a business leader? Go no further. Our graduate scheme offers a 12-month experience in a range of business areas, including payroll, marketing, and customer services, after which you are given the opportunity to choose which area suits you best. The scheme provides flexibility, variety and excitement, giving you considerable responsibility from day 1. Prove yourself within the first year and there will be significant longer-term opportunities within our businesses, in the area that’s right for you.
What we do
Our purpose is to achieve maximum efficiency within the hospitality sector, using software to optimise labour scheduling and management, provide payroll bureau services, and offer consultancy. We are an exciting, innovative and rapidly expanding business, with an annual growth rate of more than 50% with further new products being developed.
What you’ll do
You’ll begin your 12-month rotational programme within our fledgling payroll bureau at a very exciting time as we continue to establish the newest arm of our business. Supporting this team with some massive business critical projects, you will see your contribution take effect almost immediately. You will also be exposed to other business areas including customer services and marketing.
Throughout your experience you will have regular catch ups where you will receive constructive feedback on your experience and where we welcome and listen to your ideas for improvement.
What you’ll bring
We’re an inclusive and friendly business – everyone mucks in with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
We are therefore looking for enthusiastic, business minded and hard-working individuals.
You will be a confident self-starter, proactive in your approach and who thrives working on your own initiative.
A few other key essentials:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, to build and maintain internal and external customer relationships.
- A keen logical and analytical mind.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- At least an A in GCSE Maths.
- At least a 2:1 at a top 25 university.
- Full clean driving licence is essential.
- Experience in the pub/restaurant/hospitality sector would prove useful but not essential.
What we can offer you
One-to-one mentoring in each area, leading to:
- A broad range of essential and transferable business skills.
- An exceptional understanding of the hospitality industry.
- Opportunity to advance your career at a pace much faster than in a large corporate.
- Flexibility, variety and excitement, giving you considerable responsibility from day 1.
What you’ll get
- Salary from £20k
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Basic Pension
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance (after qualifying period)
- 5 hours a week over 5 days, 9.00am – 5.30pm, though flexibility is desirable & available
Our Hiring Process
No assessment centres – we promise!
Stage 1, a 15-minute phone conversation where we find out a bit more about you.
Stage 2, a half-hour face-to-face/Skype interview.
Final stage candidates will undertake some form of testing psychometric/personality testing to help us ensure we develop you to your full potential.
Send Us Your C.V.
Perks & Benefits
If you want a fantastic working environment, great preks and a nurturing culture, S4labour can help your progress your career.