As Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of S4Labour products. You will own the
positioning, messaging and branding of our products and be responsible for gathering and processing customer feedback. This opportunity is vital to ensuring our current product offerings and new products meet market expectations and are delivered to maximise revenue, profit and market share.
- Acquire pertinent market, customer, sector information from all relevant perspectives, to identify market areas to exploit and develop and deliver the product road map.
- Ensure projects remain on track, resources are properly focused, and feedback is used constructively to achieve specific outcomes.
- Define our go-to-market strategies, both to our core markets and identify new market & channel opportunities in parallel to these.
- Manage new product launches and associated product strategies to be launched within time, budget and specification.
- Be a subject matter expert in our product portfolio & competitive landscape. You will be relied upon to be across current market dynamics, customer trends, legislation changes and macro events that would have an impact on our performance, projects and product launches.
- Produce and present marketing road maps for all products, which meet both the strategic market requirements and the short-term project needs.
Beneficial qualifications, experience, skills, key competencies and personal qualities
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Marketing
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong leadership and project management capabilities
- Competent IT skills (MS Office, CRM)
- Demonstrable managing multiple projects gained within a fast-paced environment
- Full clean driving licence
- Enjoys the challenge of a varied role, able to prioritise and excellent organisational skills
- Experience working autonomously, as well as in collaboration with a wider team
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience
- Full Time (Part-time hours considered)
- Flexible working
- Location: Mix of office (Banbury/ Birmingham) and home working with occasional travel
- Opportunity to join S4labour share scheme after one-year service*
- Bonus Scheme post probation
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare for self*
- Life Assurance (1x salary)*
- Business expenses paid
- 1 months’ notice period
*qualifying period and other criteria apply
S4labour is committed to building a brilliant team that is inclusive in its culture, and values diversity. We strive for equality of opportunity in all that we do and actively encourage applicants from all groups
and backgrounds to apply for this role.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you think that you would be a great part of the S4labour Team and what your salary expectations would be to: firstname.lastname@example.org