S4 H.R. x Clear Direction
Here at S4 we understand that the future feels uncertain for many operators.
Given that people are the lifeblood of the business this inevitably means employee challenges need to be faced, namely dealing with an evolving furlough process and the likely downsizing when normality eventually returns. We need to get fit during furlough and maintain that going forward.
The sort of questions that may need to be addressed are:
- How can we utilise the furlough scheme to create a change in structure?
- Our central overhead costs will need to be reduced as a result of this pandemic?
- We need to review our operational structure to ensure we emerge stronger when we become operational?
- How to deal with reluctant to change employees?
- Does my personal HR knowledge or my HR team have the skills to create this change effectively and commercially?
In partnership with Clear Direction Human Resources we have created a number of commercial offerings listed below:
We need to ensure we carry out the following steps:
The Furlough Period and Rightsizing the Business:
1) Rightsizing the Business
2) Creating a COVID secure workplace through effective training
3) Pre-return to work health assessment
4) Employee HR changes (e.g. Terms & Conditions, Policies, Employee Relations Support)
Designed to be offer exceptional value for expert advice with a easy to follow 5 stage process:
1. Briefing Call – Understand Needs & Objectives
2. Process Plan with supporting templates
3. Briefing of the Process needed and provision of documents (letters; contracts etc)
4. Amendments if required
5. Phone and Email Advice (up to 1 hour included)
Costs for S4 Customers: we have solutions for all budgets starting from as little as £250 for an initial phone briefing.
Any additional work will be charged at £125 per hour for S4 Customers
Online COVID Training Modules:
This service includes COVID employees safe working practices and managing a COVID secure workplace.
Modules can be customised to meet your individual needs
Product Costs: S4 Customers £300 set up + £11.50 per employee (subject to negotiation based on number of learners)
Retained HR Services
This type of service given the recent and ongoing dynamic challenges in the hospitality sector will prove to be critical to operational success and this programme is designed to provide ongoing commercial and practical HR support from our Industry Expert from as little as £50 per month recognising that employees are always a priority and their wellbeing is a determining factor.
To find out more about both services please leave your contact details on S4HR@cattonhospitality.com and we’ll come back to you.
A Word about Wayne Morgan
Wayne is founder and operator of Clear Direction HR Ltd and prior to operating his own consultancy held several board level HR roles including HR Director at Casual Dining Group. He has spent the majority of his career in the leisure and hospitality sector and has an innate ability to really understand the needs of your business and then provide commercial, practical and easily understood advice to enable you to meet your objectives whilst mitigating risk.