Graduate Account Manager
We are looking for someone who would like a career in one of the fastest growing software companies in the hospitality sector. If you have great people and customer service skills, with a desire to succeed, then we want to hear from you. Our Graduate Scheme will introduce you to the front line of customer account management from day one. From the get-go, the successful candidate will get hands on and contribute to our customer success team; whilst expanding your skills and building on your personal development.
Our customer success team consists of a team of 5, including 2 Graduates who are now fully fledged Account Managers and look after key customers of S4labour. We are looking for someone to join our growing team to bring ideas and passion, as well as having a clear understanding of what great customer service looks like to come on our journey with us.
What you’ll do
You will be joining us at a very exciting time as we prepare to launch several innovative new products to the market and accelerate our growth. You will be working alongside our Chief Customer Officer, Customer Success Manager and 3 Account Managers to ensure our client accounts are maintained to the highest standards. This is a varied role, and we expect you to learn a lot in your first 12 months.
What you’ll bring
We’re an inclusive and friendly business—everyone mucks in with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. We are therefore looking for dynamic, business minded and hard-working individuals. You will be a confident self-starter, proactive in your approach, who thrives working on your own initiative.
A few other key essentials:
- Recent Graduate, ideally a 2:1
- Great interpersonal and communication skills to build and maintain relationships
- Appreciation of what great customer service looks like
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- A starter and a get-stuff-done attitude
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- GCSE Maths and English
- Ideally full clean driving licence
- Experience in the pub/restaurant/hospitality sector would prove useful but is not essential.
What we can offer you
One-to-one mentoring in account management and personal development leading to:
- A broad range of essential and transferable business skills
- An exceptional understanding of the hospitality industry
- The opportunity to advance your career at a pace much faster than in a large corporate
- Flexibility, variety and excitement; giving you considerable responsibility
Our Hiring Process
- Stage 1: a 20 minute phone conversation where we find out a bit more about you.
- Stage 2: a 1 hour face-to-face/remote interview.
- Final stage candidates will undertake some form of testing, be that psychometric/personality testing. This will be for us to better understand how we ensure we develop you to your full potential.