Type: Customer Success
This is a newly created role reporting into our Chief Customer Officer. As Strategy and Pricing Manager, you will create, define and support a customer-centric pricing policy aligned to the company standards, policies/procedures and overall strategic plans. You will also advise and
provide guidance on what to charge for S4Labour products and services, depending on market trends and competitor analysis. You will also be responsible for scoping planning and delivering targeted pricing strategies to drive business performance.
- Provide insightful, data-led analysis to support decision making on overall pricing strategy and price levels for S4Labour clients and make recommendations accordingly.
- Project manage a number of high-profile strategic projects, delivering full scope and plan for execution across the team.
- Support the definition of our value proposition, and embed in strategic principles, activity, and planning.
- Work collaboratively, and positively influence key stake holders in driving the deliverables and outcomes of the plan.
- Conduct competitor benchmarking analysis and extract actionable insights to improve our decision-making processes.
- Identify customer trends and uncover areas of pricing opportunity that could drive overall growth.
- Expand our knowledge of the underlying drivers of price perception and value for money and identify means to improve it.
Beneficial qualifications, experience, skills, key competencies and personal qualities
- Educated to degree level
- A good sense of finance or accounting principles
- Evaluating production costs to develop pricing strategies
- Understanding the impact of pricing on profit margins
- Developing and defining pricing structures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal, mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong leadership and project management capabilities
- Competent IT skills (MS Office, CRM)
- Demonstrable managing multiple projects gained within a fast-paced environment
- Full clean driving licence
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience
- Full Time (Part-time hours considered)
- Flexible working
- Location: Mix of office (Banbury/ Birmingham) and home working with occasional travel
- Opportunity to join S4labour share scheme after one-year service*
- Bonus Scheme post probation
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare for self*
- Life Assurance (1x salary)*
- Business expenses paid
- 1 months’ notice period
*qualifying period and other criteria apply
S4labour is committed to building a brilliant team that is inclusive in its culture, and values diversity. We strive for equality of opportunity in all that we do and actively encourage applicants from all groups
and backgrounds to apply for this role.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you think that you would be a great part of the S4labour Team and what your salary expectations would be to: email@example.com