Customer Support Advisor
You will be the first point of contact for our clients, handling incoming queries and help requests, either via email or over the phone and determine the steps required to resolve the issue, and manage the flow of incoming support requests. Full training will be provided.
- Answering the telephone to our clients, in a friendly and professional manner
- Resolve basic client issues
- Follow standard support desk procedures
- Set-up of new clients on the system
- Produce reports on the types and categories of support tickets
- Assist with the production of any associated documentation
- Provide guidance to users on how best to use the system and avoid known issues
What you’ll bring
You will be a confident self-starter, proactive in your approach, who thrives working on your own initiative.
A few other key essentials:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- A self-starter with a can do attitude
- Strong numeracy and IT skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- GCSE in Maths and English
- Ideally full clean driving license
- Experience in the pub/restaurant/hospitality sector would prove useful but not essential.